Building Handover Manuals | Bizerba Head Office, Milton Keynes, UK
Bizerba is the UK’s premier manufacturer and supplier of weighing, labelling and food processing equipment. Parogon Contracts has been engaged to oversee the refurbishment of the Bizerba head office and label manufacturing facility in Milton Keynes. The works included the following:
- Refurbishment of the Ground and First Floor offices and Meeting Rooms
- Refurbishment of the Ground Floor Kitchen
- New Kitchen Cafe Fitout including installation of diner booths
- Refurbishment of the WC areas including installation of new sanitaryware
- Refurbishment of the First Floor Cafe / Work Bar
- Installation of air conditioning and heating systems
- Installation of new water heating systems
- Installation of new electrical supply including lighting fixtures and fittings
Dewick & Associates have provided complete Building Handover Documentation for the project including a Building Handover Manual to detail the architectural/structural elements of the project, Mechanical O&M Manuals and Electrical O&M Manuals.
The handover documentation ensures that the building owner and users understand the systems installed, how to operate all equipment and details the maintenance requirements of each of the building elements.
Contractor: Parogon Contracts