December 2022 | Seasons Greetings
With 2022 coming to an end, we are grateful that the construction industry is nearly back to normal with funding of larger projects and more consistent investment across the board. Dewick & Associates have experienced a busy year, with some changes to our team and the introduction of additional services to our clients:
– Exponential growth within the UK and Canadian markets, expanding both our client base and services offered.
– Internally, we have developed and launched our own custom built ‘software’ to help organise our workflow and ultimately improved productivity / efficiency for our clients.
– Return of Alexandra from maternity leave to work alongside Simone, ensuring that our Australian and New Zealand client handover documents are completed on time and to a high standard.
– We welcomed Michael Ortuso to our team as a Technical Writer, who brings with him a vast experience of the HVAC industry.
– Official appointment of Richard Gardner as Mechanical Engineer, providing a range of design and compliance services including traditional Mechanical D&C design, compliance assessments, sustainability / ESD submission documentation, CIBSE TM 31 Logbooks and Health & Safety files.
We couldn’t have achieved any of this without the ongoing support of our loyal customers. We have really enjoyed working with you this year and look forward to tackling the requirements of handover documentation with you in 2023.
Our Offices will be closed over the Christmas period, so we can rest and recuperate!
UK Office Closure:
Lunchtime Friday 23rd December 2022, reopening Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Canadian / Australian / NZ Office Closure:
Lunchtime Friday 23rd December 2022, reopening Monday 9th January 2023.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.