Dewick & Associates' in house engineers have over 50 years of combined experience in both Consulting and Contractor Project Management with team members who are Chartered Professional Engineers, VBA and RPEQ Registered.
Our in-depth knowledge of local standards, the National Construction Code, Building Regulations and Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) principles enable Dewick & Associates to provide a variety of Compliance Services.
Mechanical Engineering Design and Construct (D&C)
- Heat Load Analysis;
- AS 1668.1 Ventilation Assessments: outside air exhaust air systems, kitchen exhaust / car park exhaust, smoke spill / stair pressurisation systems;
- Air side / water side static pressure drop calculations Equipment sizing / performance schedules / selection assessment;
- Schedules (for submission to Consultants);
- Specification writing and ad-hoc problem solving;
- Value Management (VM) / shop drawings review.
NCC Section J Compliance
Dewick & Associates can provide full NCC compliance assessments for your projects, including Deemed-to-Satisfy (DtS) and JV3 performance modelling compliance assessments, Section J5 mechanical compliance checklists and NCC glazing calculator analyses.
Sustainability / ESD
Drawing on our extensive knowledge of the Green Star / BREEAM / LEED rating tools, Dewick & Associates are well placed to assist with the collation and provision of documentation to support your Construction / As Built submission.
CIBSE TM 31 LogBook
Dewick & Assocaites can prepare full building log books in accordance with the Chartered Institution of Building Engineers (CIBSE) guidance document TM 31 Building Log Book Toolkit in accordance with the Building Regulations Part L2 requirements.
Preparation of this key document as regulated by the Construction Design Management Regulations.