Operating & Maintenance Manuals provide a building owner / occupier with details of each item of equipment / plant enabling efficient plant operation, ensuring effective maintenance for plant longevity, decommissioning, and final demolition of a building.
Dewick & Associates provide clear, concise and detailed O&M Manuals for all services as follows:
- Mechanical O&M Manuals
- Electrical O&M Manuals
- Hydraulic O&M Manuals
- Fire O&M Manuals
Dewick & Associates ensure that O&M Manuals adhere to all local standards for compilation and content. D&A believe the following sections should be included in all handover documentation:
- Preliminaries / introduction
- Detailed project, emergency and manufacturer contact lists
- Technical descriptions of systems and operating instructions
- Safety in maintenance guidance and preventative maintenance log sheets
- Fault finding instructions for each system
- Schedules of equipment and manufacturer’s literature
- Space for insertion of certificates, commissioning reports and as-installed drawings
Dewick & Associates are able to provide O&M Manuals in various formats including hard copy folders, digital format and via online portals, all in-accordance with the specific project requirements. Our pricing is bespoke and allows for all options as applicable.
As Installed / As Built / As Fitted Drawings
To complete your handover documentation package, Dewick & Associates' skilled drafters are able to provide As Installed / As Built / As Fitted Drawings in AutoCAD and PDF format.
We have produced some additional information which will help guide you through the process, please refer to our resources page or specifically:
Frequently Asked Questions
O&M Manual Flow Chart