Originally the headquarters for the Coventry Drapers’ Guild, Drapers’ Hall is a Grade II listed building dating back to 1831-32. Following 30 years of closure, the hall has recently been reopened by the Historic Coventry Trust as a direct hire / music education venue. The original Ballroom, Tea Room and Reading Room have been restored to provide performance and meeting spaces for corporate events, weddings and concert hires.
The building’s hydronic heating systems have been replaced with new condensing boilers, circulation pumps, radiators and under floor heating. Further upgrades include upgrade of the amenity ventilation systems, hot and cold water pipework, sanitary drainage systems and the provision of windcatcher ventilation systems to the Hall.
Dewick & Associates have provided the Mechanical O&M manuals for the project, detailing the system components, their operating instructions and how to maintain each piece of equipment.
Mechanical Services Contractor: TDR Mechanical Systems