Did you know that the Dewick & Associates inhouse engineering team holds full qualification for mechanical engineering in the following states:
- Queensland: Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland RPEQ
- NSW: Registered Professional Engineer
- Victoria: Registered Professional Engineer
- Other States: Chartered Register Engineer with Engineers Australia
But what does this mean for you and your projects?
State registration of engineers is important because it ensures engineers meet benchmarked education, training, professional conduct and competency standards. These standards help consumers feel confident in the abilities of the engineers they engage.
Dewick & Associates support the registration of all engineering / designers working on projects, to ensure that works are carried out to the highest standards. Our ongoing CPD and training furthermore ensures that our services support you and add value to your projects including:
- Mechanical Engineering D&C such as heat load calculations, air side and water side static calcs, equipment tech data review, design drawings and tender specification etc;
- NCC Section J Compliance;
- H1 Energy Efficiency Reviews;
- Sustainability / ESD such as Green Star / BREEAM / LEED submissions;
- CIBSE TM31 Log Books;
- H&S Files.
Some projects for which we have provided engineering services include:
- Heat Load Calculations for Woolworths Waikerie (Aus)
- Air Side Pressure Static Calculations for Salisbury Recreation Precinct (Aus)
- CIBSE TM31 Log Books for Glebe House Surgery (UK)